The industry spotlight will be on Montreal this month as the MCEE trade show returns to Place Bonaventure April 24-25. Visitors can expect to see a full range of new products including, heating, refrigeration, air conditioning, plumbing, hydronic heating, tools, software, trucks and accessories, backflow, and electrical.
Organizers have announced the list of finalists for this years New Product Competition. Each product will be judged by a panel of experts and the winners will be announced at a special ceremony just prior to the show.
More than 80 new products in 13 categories will be on display in the New Product Showcase. This year’s finalists in the plumbing and HVACR categories are:
Forced Air Heating and/or Air Conditioning Products
- Daikin Industries: VRV Aurora Air to Air Heat Pump
- Data Aire: gPod Climate Control Appliance
- Direct Air: Magic Box Air to Air Heat Pump
- Mitsubishi Electric: HVRF – VRF Hybrid Air to Water Heat Pump
Hydronic Heating and/or Air Conditioning Products
- IBC Technologies: SL Series G3 Condensing Boiler
- Nimbus Advanced Process Cooling: Virga Hybrid Adiabatic Cooling System
- Riello: Array Condensing Boiler
Hydronic Heating and/or Air Conditioning Components
- Refco Mfg: Gobi II & Combi Universal Condensate Pumps
- Smardt (with Enertrak): Hi-Lift Chiller
- Taco Comfort Solutions Canada: Taco – 0018e Recirculating Pump with Bluetooth
Forced Air Heating and/or Ventilation and/or Conditioning Components
- Aeroseal: Aeroseal Duct Sealant
- Blauberg: Vento Expert A50-1 S Pro Ductless Heat Recovery Ventilator
- Les industries Dettson: Smart Zoning System
Water Heaters (Domestic Water, Space Heating, And Combo)
- Rheem Canada: Professional Prestige Combination Boiler
- Rheem Canada: Tankless Water heater
- Viessmann Manufacturing Company: Vitotrans 300, S3HA – D3HA Indirect Water Heater
Plumbing Products and Faucets
- ALT (with AD Waters): ThermOne Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Delta Faucet: Solar Electronic Flush Valve & Solar Electronic Lavatory Faucet
- Franke Kindred Canada: Ozo-Flo Clinical Hand Wash faucet
Pipes, Backflow Preventers, Cisterns and Accessories
- Grohe: Sense & Sense Guard Water Leak Detection System
- Rectorseal: Check-Flo Backwater Valve
- RWC Canada: StreamLabs (Monitor and Control) Water Leak Detection System
- Sinopé Technologies: Sedna5 Water Leak Detection System
Protective Tools, Hardware and Equipment
- Flir Systems: Flir CM275 Thermal imaging clamp meter
- Fluke Corporation: T6-1000 Electrical Tester
- Idéal Industries: Securitest IP Installation and troubleshooting tester for camera system
Software, Controls and Related Components
- EV sens (with Contact Délage): EVA Electrical Measurement System
- HBX Controls Systems: SensorLinx Btu Metering System
- Lutron: RadioRA2 Select Automation System
MCEE opens at 10 a.m. on April 24. In addition to over 400 exhibitors, there will also be 22 free seminars over the two-days covering topics in plumbing, hydronics, HVAC/R, electrical and lighting. All will be presented in French.
All visitors will receive ballots for the four MCEE door prize draws. Two iPad Pros and two Bose Home Speaker 500s will be awarded. More than 6,000 industry visitors are expected to attend.
Visitor registration is free until April 23. Show hours are April 24 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and April 25 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
MCEE (Mecanex, Climatex, Expoelectriq, Eclairage) is produced by the Corporation of Master Pipe Mechanics of Quebec (CMMTQ), the Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating (CIPH), the Corporation of Master Electricians of Quebec (CMEQ), and the Corporation des entreprises en traitement de l’air et du froid (CETAF). Please visit www.mcee.ca for more information.