The Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating has announced the seminar topics and speakers for its RoadShow trade show series, which travels across the country this fall.
Seminar topics and speakers are as follows:
St. John’s – Sept. 21
- Heat Pump Design, presented by Gerald Morrissey (Source Atlantic)
- Introduction to PEX – Plumbing Applications for Commercial and Multi-Family Buildings using PEX Pipe, presented by Jean-Claude Rémy (Uponor Ltd.)
Edmonton – Oct. 17
- Looking toward the 2020 National Plumbing Code of Canada – Reuse, Rainwater, Legionella and Lead, presented by Sidney Manning (Government of Alberta)
- Decoding the Energy Code, presented by Nabil Habashy (Alberta Government – Ministry of Municipal Affairs – Community and Technical Support)
Regina – Oct. 19
- Hydronic Heating Regulations in Saskatchewan: Codes and Inspections, with panelists: William Hawkins (Saskatchewan Building Standards and Licensing Branch); Ron Schaan (Emco Corporation); and Dan Kirkpatrick (Uponor Ltd.). Moderated by Rob Waters (Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating)
There is no charge for these seminars. Meanwhile, in the exhibit halls, manufacturers will display a wide variety of plumbing, hydronic, HVAC/R and water treatment products as well as tools and equipment.
See the online show guide for a full list of exhibitors and products. The Canadian Hydronics Conference will take place alongside the Edmonton RoadShow Oct. 16-17.
Registration information for all events can be found at www.ciphexroadshow.ca.