The International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo) will take place Jan. 30 to Feb. 1 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Over 2,000 exhibitors will display their latest products. About 60,000 people from around the world are expected to attend.
Approximately 80 percent of exhibitors expect to display previously unseen or enhanced products, systems and technologies covering every aspect of the industry.
“It’s exciting to see such enthusiasm around the rebounding North American building and construction industry, and subsequent growth in demand for the latest evolution of products, technologies and services the HVAC/R industry has to offer,” said Clay Stevens, president of International Exposition Company, which organizes the show.
New and innovative products echo several major trends including:
- Green Building as a standard of design, reflected in new ultra-efficient equipment, monitoring and sensing tools, and building information modeling methods that help achieve notable energy savings and ensure reliable, efficient long-term mechanical system operation.
- A rapidly returning residential construction market (in the U.S.), answered via introduction of numerous heating, cooling and ventilation products specifically designed for residential applications and user-friendly homeowner operation.
- Strong focus on remodeling and renovation, as seen across new product and system solutions designed specifically for installation in smaller and/or logistically challenging existing spaces.
- Increasing pre-fab/offsite construction methods, reflected in modular equipment with multiple installation configurations and more compact footprints and …
- Skilled labor shortages, as addressed by new tools and other resources that streamline mechanical system installations and repairs.
An extensive seminar program is planned as well. Full details along with show information and registration is available at www.ahrexpo.com.