Eastern Foundry and Fittings Inc. have released a new line of angled ball valves that reduce installation time, leak points and the number of fittings needed. They are designed for use on a variety of applications including, but not limited to, water meters, commercial water heaters/boilers, fan coils and radiant baseboard systems.
- Heat from refrigeration PT IV
- Investment in building construction up 1.8 per cent to $20.3 billion in March
- May/June 2022
- Building permits in March declines 9.3 per cent to $11.7 billion.
- Leduc, Alberta receives $4.1 million investment for its Clean Energy Improvement Program
- Ontario invests $15.1 million to attract new skilled immigrants
- Ontario investing $500 million to build 24 new schools
- CIB and Johnson Controls announce $125 million agreement