In an article titled ‘Historic home boiler retrofit’ in the April issue of Plumbing & HVAC, the project was done by Advantage Airtech Ltd. of Pickering, Ont., not Advantage Airtech Climatecare as reported. Also, there was a spelling error in the name of the lead HVAC installer; it should have been Juston Becker. We apologize for any confusion caused by our errors.
- The Buildings Show celebrates 35 years
- Know What You’re Buying — Not all PEX F1960 Fittings are the Same
- Alberta investing in apprenticeships
- Snap election unlikely in Canada
- Skilled trades professionals prioritized via Canada’s Express Entry program
- Sponsored Article: Combining people and technology to grow your HVAC business
- Enercare expands into B.C.
- Centennial College debuts new zero carbon building