In an article titled ‘Historic home boiler retrofit’ in the April issue of Plumbing & HVAC, the project was done by Advantage Airtech Ltd. of Pickering, Ont., not Advantage Airtech Climatecare as reported. Also, there was a spelling error in the name of the lead HVAC installer; it should have been Juston Becker. We apologize for any confusion caused by our errors.
- Heat from refrigeration PT IV
- Investment in building construction up 1.8 per cent to $20.3 billion in March
- May/June 2022
- Building permits in March declines 9.3 per cent to $11.7 billion.
- Leduc, Alberta receives $4.1 million investment for its Clean Energy Improvement Program
- Ontario invests $15.1 million to attract new skilled immigrants
- Ontario investing $500 million to build 24 new schools
- CIB and Johnson Controls announce $125 million agreement