The 2022 ASHRAE Annual Conference takes place June 25 – 29, 2022 in Toronto, Ontario at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel. For more information, visit: https://www.ashrae.org/conferences/2022-annual-conference-toronto
- May/June 2022
- Building permits in March declines 9.3 per cent to $11.7 billion.
- Leduc, Alberta receives $4.1 million investment for its Clean Energy Improvement Program
- Ontario invests $15.1 million to attract new skilled immigrants
- Ontario investing $500 million to build 24 new schools
- CIB and Johnson Controls announce $125 million agreement
- Toronto and Edmonton given “Excellence in Sustainability Awards.”
- ECO Canada conducts energy efficiency talent needs & gaps survey
Fiera Milano, Milan, Italy. For more information, please visit mcexpocomfort.it. The event was originally scheduled for March 8 - 11 but was cancelled due to rising COVID-19 cases. The event
Westin Ottawa, Ottawa, ON. More details to come at a later date.
World Trade Center Prairieland Park, Saskatoon, Sask. For more information, please visit www.ciph.com.
The MCAC Annual National Conference returns Sept. 28 to Oct. 1, 2022, and will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Conference registration is expected to open on April 1, 2022,
Frankfurt Fair & Exhibition Centre, Frankfurt, Germany. For more information, please visit www.ish.messefrankfurt.com.
Delta, St John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador. For more information, please visit www.ciph.com.
Silverado Hotel, Napa Valley, California. For more information, please visit www.mcac.ca.
Delta Grand Okanagan Resort, Kelowna, B.C. For more information, please visit www.ciph.com.
Fairmont Tremblant, Mont Tremblant, Que. For more information, please visit www.ciph.com.