2022 Winter Conference takes place on Jan. 29-Feb.2, 2022 in Las Vegas, NV. The conference will be held at Caesars Palace and can be attended either in person or online.
- Majority of Canadians don’t want to work in the skilled trades, per survey
- Building trades union pushing for skilled trades workforce tax deduction
- Today is National Backflow Prevention Day
- Midea’s new Evox multi-zone heat pump system
- Plumbing & HVAC: Out in the Field
- Desuperheating heat exchangers
- Changes made to BC gas installation codes
- Canadian delegation attends 2022 MCE ExpoComfort
Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information, please visit www.ahrexpo.com.
Vancouver Convention Centre, Vancouver, B.C. For more information, please visit www.buildexvancouver.com.
The Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA)’s 2022 Annual Meeting & Expo takes place February 23 – 25 in Tucson, Arizona at The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa. For more
Fiera Milano, Milan, Italy. For more information, please visit mcexpocomfort.it. MCE 2022 has been postponed from June 28 to July 1, 2022. The event presents an opportunity for professionals to meet
InterContinental Toronto Centre, Toronto, Ont. For more information, please visit www.ciph.com/events.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto, Ontario. For more information, please visit www.cmxshow.com/.
OGA’s Closing the Loop Conference April 26th, 2022, is all about bringing stakeholders together. Municipal advisors, HVACR professionals, consulting engineers & designers, as well as developers, educators and utilities, will be
Moncton Coliseum, Moncton, New Brunswick. For more information, please visit www.meetshow.ca.
The Canadian Apprenticeship Forum (CAF-FAC) will hold the 2022 National Apprenticeship Conference May 29 – 31, 2022 in Halifax, Nova Scotia at the Halifax Convention Centre. For more information, visit: