- May/June 2022
- Building permits in March declines 9.3 per cent to $11.7 billion.
- Leduc, Alberta receives $4.1 million investment for its Clean Energy Improvement Program
- Ontario invests $15.1 million to attract new skilled immigrants
- Ontario investing $500 million to build 24 new schools
- CIB and Johnson Controls announce $125 million agreement
- Toronto and Edmonton given “Excellence in Sustainability Awards.”
- ECO Canada conducts energy efficiency talent needs & gaps survey
- This event has passed.